Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Speaker brackets - what do you use?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just took delivery of my P85DL on Saturday and I'm already looking to replace the stereo. It has the base system. I have plans for amp/DSP and a sub down the road, but I'd like to start with the speakers.

I've seen that Audio Designs makes speaker brackets for both the front doors and tweeters as well as the rear doors. They're not cheap at $250 for the full set, but they seem like a good product. Unfortunately Audio Designs has not replied to either of my emails inquiring about the size of the tweeter that they accept, so I'm looking for alternatives.

Most people who have replaced their speakers seem to have gone full custom via a shop, or are just dropping in Light Harmonic speakers. I'm not aware of another game in town that does brackets. Any ideas?

I received a set from Audio Designs. I had to use their web form to contact them and then I could dialog with them.

I've yet to even open the box to start the install of new speakers, but perhaps I'll get a chance to do it this weekend.