Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

speaker upgrade M3

ADEEL421

Sep 14, 2020
west palm beach
Anyone here did the speaker upgrade on their Model3 with light harmonic speaker kit?

I bought the speakers but I am not sure how to install the front 3 dash speakers that are mounted behind the screen on top of dash.
the ones for doors are straight forward but I cannot find any guide or video on how to remove the front dash to get to those speakers.
I want to do it myself to save some $$.
i will appreciate any help on this.
thanks

sduck

Mr. Duck
Nov 6, 2017
Nashville TN
If Brian's video doesn't help, Light Harmonic has an installation video specifically about those front dash speakers. It's not very good - leaves out tons of steps. But take a look at it, and then send them follow up questions.

Reactions: ADEEL421

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC