TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Spec out your own model s and take delivery in february, 2013

Discussion in 'Tesla for Sale' started by MrEd, Dec 8, 2012.

1. MrEd

MrEd New Member

Model S must be spec-ed out (battery, colors, options) by 12/20/12. Contract to purchase car (funds to be escrowed) from reservation-holder and take delivery of your MOTOR TREND CAR OF THE YEAR in 10 weeks or less. Asking: delivered price + $40,000.

2. Mycroft

Mycroft Life happens

Yeah, good luck with that.

3. AnOutsider

AnOutsider S532 # XS27

You may have done your own research, but if I may add my 2¢, I think you're overpriced. It was a stretch to see sigs going for 140-150k, and that would be 40k over for a car that you can get RIGHT now and is limited edition. I can't see someone paying 40k on top of base price in advance to get the car in 2 months. If they're that patient, they can put an order in now and wait, or they can offer someone 40k to take their car right now.

For a GP, if you want a premium, I'd say 20k might be doable if the car is in hand.

4. FLXX

FLXX Member

5. Jackyche

Jackyche Member

Hehe. All you need is one I suppose.