Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Spec Sheet Changed

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I was just on "My Tesla" page and noticed that I am now missing an option that I ordered. I have a 75D with subzero ordered and confirmed on July 5. On July 22, the $1000 showroom discount appeared on my spec sheet. I have been in contact with my DS to see if I was going to receive any of these new changes that have been made in the last week. He told me that I will get the car that I ordered on July 1 but with a $1000 discount. I am good with that, today they removed the subzero package from my spec sheet. (the discount is still on there)

I am hoping this is just a miss print and they will make it right, I have an email into the DS and will update this with the response as I get one. Has anybody else noticed any changes to their spec sheet lately?

It's certainly related to the fact that they just changed up the package options again... No longer can you get Subzero or Premium Sound; they are included in the Premium Upgrade Package instead. No idea how this affects your build. Hate to see this change occur, but they are clearly trying to streamline things in the factory with the 3 coming out.

I don't think they can take it away now and just give me my money back for that option. SubZero was a $1000 option before the changes. I would gladly get the PUP now for $5000 for all the things that are included in the new build package, before it didn't make sense to me for a few lights and a filter I would never use. Since it now has the radio, SAS, and the extra heated seats and wheel it would be to hard not to give them the extra money.

I was just on "My Tesla" page and noticed that I am now missing an option that I ordered. I have a 75D with subzero ordered and confirmed on July 5. On July 22, the $1000 showroom discount appeared on my spec sheet. I have been in contact with my DS to see if I was going to receive any of these new changes that have been made in the last week. He told me that I will get the car that I ordered on July 1 but with a $1000 discount. I am good with that, today they removed the subzero package from my spec sheet. (the discount is still on there)

I am hoping this is just a miss print and they will make it right, I have an email into the DS and will update this with the response as I get one. Has anybody else noticed any changes to their spec sheet lately?

I think there was a code update which causes the features included in the new PUP to not appear individually. At least, that's how it seems looking at cars on ev-cpo after filtering on things like sub zero.

• Informative
Reactions: P100DHG.
I noticed similarly that the "Black Leather Tesla Premium Seats" that's no longer available doesn't show up on my spec sheet either. It does seem to be a display issue with the spec sheet itself. I was also told that I'd get what I ordered along with the additional showroom discount.