Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Special Event with Elon in NYC on Nov 12?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My wife and I will be making the trip to New York tomorrow. Looking forward to the Tesla "Reveal" on Monday and then back to Toronto for the Thursday night store opening event.
And Canadian Sig deliveries soon...Way to go Tesla, keep "knockin' it out of the park"!

Well, bad news so far for me. Flight hit a wind shear after take-off and after about 20 minutes of flying, the decision was made to return to Toronto. Now it is after 2:30pm and still in the airport.

New flight hopefully leaving within the hour but it will be touch-and-go about making the event.

Didn't think I would be looking for live updates from the evening!

Well, bad news so far for me. Flight hit a wind shear after take-off and after about 20 minutes of flying, the decision was made to return to Toronto. Now it is after 2:30pm and still in the airport.

New flight hopefully leaving within the hour but it will be touch-and-go about making the event.

Didn't think I would be looking for live updates from the evening!

Hey, look on the bright side...you landed back home safely. Fingers crossed for you that you can make the event.

Doors open. White car outside VIN 1235. Inside two Model S -- Red (non-sig) and Black.

Sorry for the side-track, but I'm now completely lost on VINs. Supposedly, it was supposed to be VINs 1-1200 for the Signatures, 1201-1400 for marketing, and 1401+ for general production. But R140 has been assigned VIN 1275 and there were cars in the factory this weekend with VINs in the late 1300's and mid 1400's. It sounds like they're skipping around or just suddenly doubled production this last week (despite what they said on the conference call). Ugh...

OK, back on topic, do we still think this will be about the Motortrend car of the year?