Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Specific Interior dimensions of 2021 Model S Long Ranger or Plaid (with a tape measure)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have a refreshed Model S Long Range on order that is supposed to arrive in October. I am an avid cyclist and usually transport 1 or 2 bikes via a hitch mounted bike rack. But the options for receiver hitches are virtually non-existent for refreshed model. But I believe that I may be able to transport one bike by laying down the back seat and laying the bike inside. But to know if this will work, I really need some exact dimensions.

I wonder if an owner of a 2021 Model S LR or Plaid would be kind enough to take a tape measure to the cargo area and take some measurements and post them. It would be great if I could get the following:

1. (Cargo Length) With back seats folded down and front seats all the way back, the length from back of front seats to the back of the cargo area.
2. (Cargo Height) With back seats folded down and front seats all the way back, measure the height from top of folded back seat to the bottom of the glass roof.
3. (Cargo Width) With back seats folded down, the narrowest width of the cargo area (i.e. probably where the wheel wells are).

I would happily just drive to a Tesla show room and measure myself if any show rooms had any refreshed model S to take measurements of! If someone is able to take the time to do this, I would really, really appreciate it!

ColoDave - I believe you are not getting any responses because of where you posted this. Over on the "Model S Delivery Update" thread tons of folks hang out and a new post every 20 seconds. and folks have helped others with these kind of tech specs since many in the group have taken delivery. the thread has 3124 pages at the moment! This is in the "Model S Ordering, Production, Delivery" section.