Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Specify delivery date & Financing

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm getting ready to push the button on a M3 SR+ in Canada.

As of this morning the web site is showing April 2022 for delivery which is no problem, in fact I will most likely wait a bit more to go into June.
But is there any setting/toggle to specify that time frame?

I don't want to order now expecting a 6-7 month delay and then get an email in 6 weeks saying it is ready.

Also in Canada how long are the financing rates good for? My understanding is that they are good for 90 days.
But the forecasted waiting time on the web site is from from 90 days.
I don't want extra credit checks done for no reason.

I believe the loan approval is good for 90 days and the interest rate is good for 30 days.
I've read here that people are ordering with the option to pay by cash until they are getting closer to the delivery before applying for a car loan. Also people in the States can delay/hold the delivery for a maximum of six months but not sure if it's the same in Canada. You will never know when Tesla is going to increase the price again so it's good to order now and lock-in the price.
By the way, I'm from Ontario and not sure if Quebec have different rules though.