TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

Spectra PhotoSync in Las Vegas?

Discussion in 'Mountain/Southwest' started by Linux64, Feb 22, 2015.

1. Linux64

Linux64 Member

There are no Spectra PhotoSync dealers/installers anywhere close to my hometown, however I'm going to be in Las Vegas with my car for a couple days this week. Does anyone know of any shops in Las Vegas?

2. Premier Mobile

Premier Mobile Local Vendor - NorCal

Recall they do have a Dealer in Vegas, but do not remember their name. May want to contact Prestige and ask them: 408-657-3880. Good luck.

3. champster

champster Member

The only PhotoSync dealer in Las Vegas is Eco-tint. 702-335-5972. They installed PhotoSync on my D and I am pleased.