Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Speculation on new supercharger in Palm Desert, California, etc...

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
the tesla.com website shows a supercharger may be coming to a medical office building near Portola and Alessandro, but I am guessing the supercharger will most likely be at the Westfield mall, since other superchargers are at similar malls........also it looks like North Dakota will be getting covered with superchargers as well........the supercharge.info website lists 858 superchargers worldwide, today, up and running, or under construction, or etc.......tesla.com lists 848..........so stay tuned.........things change daily..............thanks............the other good place for a supercharger would be the el paseo gardens shopping mall, in my opinion, as it has covered parking.......but the Westfield mall has a larger parking lot, and solar covered parking could be done there........there is covered parking at Westfield mall now, but no spaces available after about 10am, as everybody wants one..........also the Westfield mall has movie theatres, but your car is charged before the movie ends .............good luck.........

the tesla.com website shows a supercharger may be coming to a medical office building near Portola and Alessandro, but I am guessing the supercharger will most likely be at the Westfield mall, since other superchargers are at similar malls........also it looks like North Dakota will be getting covered with superchargers as well........the supercharge.info website lists 858 superchargers worldwide, today, up and running, or under construction, or etc.......tesla.com lists 848..........so stay tuned.........things change daily..............thanks............the other good place for a supercharger would be the el paseo gardens shopping mall, in my opinion, as it has covered parking.......but the Westfield mall has a larger parking lot, and solar covered parking could be done there........there is covered parking at Westfield mall now, but no spaces available after about 10am, as everybody wants one..........also the Westfield mall has movie theatres, but your car is charged before the movie ends .............good luck.........

The Coming Soon pins are just generic pins for the town. It doesn't in any way indicate the exact location.

Reactions: franklandfield