Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Speculation on what "TESLIVE" actually is?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Goes-to-11.png
Yesterday TESLIVE posted a comment on Informal Club Meet-up following the Exotic Car Show in Naples Feb 16th

Occupy Ferrari!

Teslive sounds like a name for an interactive video blog or internet news show. With a six-month lead time and curious clues to keep people guessing, it will drive interest for when it is finally introduced. Something this well-planned has to be a buzz-related innovation. Certainly such things exist in other fields, such as Space Flight Now. The absence of one in the Tesla Motors space suggests it as a good opportunity. I hope I am right; I tend not to speak my mind unless I'm sure of at least part of what I say (and the rest is wild speculation).

Goes-to-11.png
The pilots and owner's association of Cirrus aircraft (COPA) do something very similar. They call it the Migration. It's a yearly fly-in to some location (not always, but usually Duluth, MN, the home of Cirrus Design) over a weekend, and they usually have a big expo with vendors, etc. I imagine TESLIVE will be something very similar in nature to the COPA Migration.

Goes-to-11.png
Maybe TESLIVE is a version of MacWorld Expo or WWDC, except for Tesla Motors products. That would explain why the name is a mashup of "Tesla" and "Live." And it would explain why it seems to be hinting at some sort of meeting involving a large number of Tesla Motors enthusiasts.

Here's a really WILD interpretation seeing as 3g plans have not been announced yet I think the meetings for selecting a carrier have not been going well so a very determined and strong willed entrepreneur finally said scr**** you all we'll launch our own control satellite with SPACEX of course and control our own com satellite instead of paying for time on yours. We will have our own corridor to and for our customers , upgrades and updates, Let's call it telsat, no wait lets call it TESLIVE!

I have taken to think that "D" means "on the right track", and "11" means "bingo!"

Or "D" is "warm", and "11" is "hot".

TEG, as you are a recipient of a "D", I understand you being modest about its meaning. I think it refers to "Drive" or "Driver" as in steering the discussion and direction of the game. You have brought a lot of insight with your posts. It's the Game-master's acknowledgement of job well done. Good job and thanks.