Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Speed limit on display changed in Abu Dhabi?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi,
I just drove from Yas into the centre of Abu Dhabi & back again on Saadiyat highway.
I could have sworn that previously the car showed that this was a 140 km/h speed limit on the display.
Today is is only showing as 120 or 100 km/h and all the other limits in town seem wrong (often 20km/h below the real limit)
This is now showing like limits in Dubai - where there is a 20 km/h grace on the actual limit.
Can somebody please let me know whether I am dreaming or whether something has changed - its driving me mad!!!

When I got home just now - I gave the car the “‘two-fingered salute” to reset the system - and will check later to see if that has fixed this issue!

Cheers
Steve

Hi,
I just drove from Yas into the centre of Abu Dhabi & back again on Saadiyat highway.
I could have sworn that previously the car showed that this was a 140 km/h speed limit on the display.
Today is is only showing as 120 or 100 km/h and all the other limits in town seem wrong (often 20km/h below the real limit)
This is now showing like limits in Dubai - where there is a 20 km/h grace on the actual limit.
Can somebody please let me know whether I am dreaming or whether something has changed - its driving me mad!!!

When I got home just now - I gave the car the “‘two-fingered salute” to reset the system - and will check later to see if that has fixed this issue!

Cheers
Steve
Got back from AuH yesterday and speed limit displayed as yours did. But it continued into Dubai. Can't figure out what settings I'm getting wrong or is it the system