Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

spelling the company name correctly

dirkhh

Middle-aged Member
Jul 7, 2013
Portland, OR, USA
Why? A good friend of mine from Wales is named Telsa. If she comes to visit and I'll talk about her reaction to my cars, that post will be auto corrected to be nonsensical or blocked?
I sure hope not.

Auzie

Tree Hugger Member
Jul 29, 2013
Sydney
Want a telsa, can't afford, but could if I rent it out

"telsa"
Can we please get this particular misspelling auto-corrected or blocked-as-offensive-language?

It seems that Google does exactly as you wish

Telsa.JPG

I was curious to learn why is telsa offensive as I am not familiar with the term, I thought it could be some American term. Google search will not accept such spelling nor would it give any result for telsa.

It must be a typo. If anyone cares about their typing and grammar, I recommend Grammarly, it does wonders for me.

grammarly.JPG

cpa

May 17, 2014
Central Valley
While we are at it, the factory is located in Fremont, California. I do not know where "Freemont." is.

The city was named after the famous explorer, Capt. John C. Fremont. (There is an accent over the "e", but I do not know how to include that on my keyboard.)

woof

Fluffy Member
Apr 30, 2009
The official technical method is to Google it and then copy and paste it, probably from Wikipedia.
That is SO true! I didn't realize it was official however. I'm constantly using the cut and paste method as I can never remember the correct alt-meta-ctrl-shift-option-⌘ combination. (I just did it again for the ⌘ symbol!)

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC