Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Spercharger Status post Hurricane Matthew

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm in NC, and will be heading south to Florida this weekend. Is there anyway top check and see if the superchargers are back online? I know that I-95 at Lumberton NC is still closed from flooding. Does the trip planner in the navigation system know which superchagers are open?

I will be traveling northbound through North Carolina on Monday. Can anyone provide an update on Lumberton SC? Is it operational and reachable? I know it requires a detour off the closed section of I-95, can it be reached via the local roads? Any help greatly appreciated.

the number occupied

My understanding is that that is Waze detecting that you are there (and adding one) and if you use Waze in a browser you get the chance to input the number of stalls busy / how many people waiting?

The Waze APP, itself, has never asked me for such info, so I've never contributed anything (other than by virtue of me, myself, sitting there charging - but maybe when i finish charging if I move just a few feet to a parking stall I might still be in the geofence of "waiters"?)

Seems daft that Tesla has this info and doesn't publish it