Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SplitVolt Charger

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
SplitVolt for Sale: $300 shipping included!

Are you looking for a home charging solution without needing to have electrical work done at your home? I'm selling my SplitVolt which is in excellent condition. I have used it with no issues and it runs amazing! These retail for $380 plus tax brand new!

The large black plug plugs into your electric dryer outlet (NEMA 10-30). You then plug your dryer into the left plug on the SplitVolt, and your Tesla charging cable goes into the right port. You will need a 14-50 adapter from the Tesla website!

Please let me know if you have any questions! This will be shipping from Southern California.

PM if interested. Thanks!

Attachments

• SplitVolt.jpg
    SplitVolt.jpg
    116.9 KB · Views: 145
SplitVolt for Sale: $300 shipping included!

Are you looking for a home charging solution without needing to have electrical work done at your home? I'm selling my SplitVolt which is in excellent condition. I have used it with no issues and it runs amazing! These retail for $380 plus tax brand new!

The large black plug plugs into your electric dryer outlet (NEMA 10-30). You then plug your dryer into the left plug on the SplitVolt, and your Tesla charging cable goes into the right port. You will need a 14-50 adapter from the Tesla website!

Please let me know if you have any questions! This will be shipping from Southern California.

PM if interested. Thanks!
Is the SplitVolt still available?