Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SPOILER ALERT: My P3D came with its spoiler

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
How is this a bad thing exactly? They said January timeframe, they've already started installing badging if you want it, and now they're clearly installing spoilers. What's the issue?

I was not given a time frame January. I would think that Tesla would take care of those that helped early sales by spending 5K extra and provide them with a badge and spoiler first. My mistake.

• Love
Reactions: ElementPowder
I was not given a time frame January. I would think that Tesla would take care of those that helped early sales by spending 5K extra and provide them with a badge and spoiler first. My mistake.
Probably makes more sense to put them on the new deliveries to avoid having those customers come back at a later date to get it installed. But I get that it’s a nothing to all of you who have waited so long.

Reactions: DrDabbles
I hope not... that'd really spoil the performance exclusivity. Although since you have a P non-pup that makes it a gray area.

You can always buy aftermarket spoilers though.
I'm sure it will be available separately at some point. The Model S CF spoiler is available for $5k.

Shouldn't there be a "Model 3" badge on there as well? I don't have any badges and don't really want any, but I swear I have seen the Model 3 badge somewhere.
That's an aftermarket badge.

There’s a P3D+ from T-Sportline (I think), but not from Tesla. AFAIK.
Abstract Ocean sells them.

Read my sig... I am one of those that have been waiting and paid 5k extra. Just stating facts. It would have been nice if Tesla considered it's loyal early customers how this experience of customer service would be.

So to "reward" your loyalty (they gave you the car you paid for), you want them to not put spoilers on any cars until you have yours, even if that means having to bring cars back into already overbooked service stations to get it stuck on for brand new cars being rolled off the assembly line. That's insane. Why would they waste that amount of time and effort?

If you're so salty over the $5k "extra" you paid, you can always ask them for a refund and then sell off your suspension parts and wheels. You could probably recover most of that money, but it won't make you happy.

Not to sound ungrateful to my buddy Elon, but I could do without the Dual Motor badge. I was ready to install Model 3 plus P3D badges and now will have a near complete sentence running across my backside. Prefer a simpler look. Will mull on this some more.

for those who have spoilers or have touched them...

are they REAL carbon fiber or merely plastic facsimile?

has anyone ever painted successfully real carbon fiber?
they%27re+real+and+they%27re+spectacular.gif