Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SPOILER ALERT: My P3D came with its spoiler

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Picked up my P3D this morning from the Marina Del Rey delivery center and got a pleasant surprise. My car came with its carbon fiber spoiler. Oh, and the Performance badge was a nice perk as well. Elon is supposedly stopping by the delivery center later today. I like to think that he made this happen, lol. Thanks, Elon!

View attachment 364837 View attachment 364838
I’ve only had my car since October , and haven’t gotten my spoiler and badge lol- TESLA douchebags!

Shouldn't there be a "Model 3" badge on there as well? I don't have any badges and don't really want any, but I swear I have seen the Model 3 badge somewhere.

Open the door. It's on the sill plate.

Very stealthy.

Not to sound ungrateful to my buddy Elon, but I could do without the Dual Motor badge. I was ready to install Model 3 plus P3D badges and now will have a near complete sentence running across my backside. Prefer a simpler look. Will mull on this some more.

Exactly. Some people are whining and crying because they didn't get their badges yet... But, in another month, expect to see threads about how to de-badge your new P3D as people cry about the badges.

I like the clean look with nothing but the Tesla logo.

Open the door. It's on the sill plate.

Very stealthy.

Exactly. Some people are whining and crying because they didn't get their badges yet... But, in another month, expect to see threads about how to de-badge your new P3D as people cry about the badges.

I like the clean look with nothing but the Tesla logo.
Yeah, I still lean towards the clean look. Looks unbalanced with just "Dual Motor" hanging out there.

The spoiler is perfect and compliments the backside!

IMG_5305.jpg

How does the spoiler affect the trunk closing process? It seems that I tend to grab the area where the spoiler will live to close the trunk. Will that stress the spoiler over time? Do you that have them close it a different way? I do use the internal grabs to get the process started but find the trunk slams if I apply enough force to close it tightly.

Reactions: JeffK