Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Spoiler fit for new 2021 refreshed Model S

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Glad I found this thread, did all kinds of research today trying to figure out which rear spoilers will properly fit and look good on the 2021 MS refresh. Came down to RPM and RW Carbon. RPM says it fits, RPM says it doesn't and they're designing a specific update to their current model.

From the look of the 2021 Plaid, the OEM Tesla one seems to be a bit flatter and slightly wider (an inch or two on each side) from previous years... seems like the older spoilers fit tho...

What is everyone installing on the 21+ MS refresh & re-refresh?!

Glad I found this thread, did all kinds of research today trying to figure out which rear spoilers will properly fit and look good on the 2021 MS refresh. Came down to RPM and RW Carbon. RPM says it fits, RPM says it doesn't and they're designing a specific update to their current model.

From the look of the 2021 Plaid, the OEM Tesla one seems to be a bit flatter and slightly wider (an inch or two on each side) from previous years... seems like the older spoilers fit tho...

What is everyone installing on the 21+ MS refresh & re-refresh?!
Older ones are smaller than the plaid. The older ones are too small. It’ll fit, but doesn’t look as nice.

I’m using a plaid spoiler on mine. Found one used

• Helpful
Reactions: nilesborg
Anyone know the story on the 1624227-00-b
The part number is 1624227-00-a. It's $1200 from Tesla. But apparently Tesla isn't selling this to customers yet.

I got it from a guy who knows someone at Tesla but decided to sell his S.

View attachment 734081

Anyone know if the 1624227-00-b is a legit OEM spoiler for the Model S?

I see this one on eBay that looks like it's OEM, and the seller definitely sells a lot of OEM parts. It's a great price if it's legit.

Anyone know the story on the 1624227-00-b

Anyone know if the 1624227-00-b is a legit OEM spoiler for the Model S?

I see this one on eBay that looks like it's OEM, and the seller definitely sells a lot of OEM parts. It's a great price if it's legit.

That looks legit and now that you posted the link in a public forum, on a thread where others will be very interested in buying it, I would buy it immediately if I were you. I suspect it will be sold very quickly...

Reactions: TLLMRRJ
That looks legit and now that you posted the link in a public forum, on a thread where others will be very interested in buying it, I would buy it immediately if I were you. I suspect it will be sold very quickly...

Thanks for the feedback. It does look extremely legit in terms of the shape of the plastic on the inside of the wing and the double sided tape design. Aftermarket wings definitely look different in that regard.

You're right, it did sell quickly. That's because I bought it. :p

I'll let everyone know how this slightly revised part number works out.

Reactions: cmarshack