Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Spoiler Installs Yet?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just sent an email to Delivery Manager asking for compensation if the spoiler and badges cannot be provided in a reasonable time period. Been 6 weeks already for me, which I consider reasonable to be able to provide something that should have come with the car I paid for.

the fact that we haven't seen any out in the real world shows that they are still having quality issues and/or acceptable mass production consistency. i doubt it's a supplier issue, but who knows.....

Would seem odd that the Model S spoiler doesn't have any issues, but the 3 does? My bet is still on cash flow to show profitability coupled with supplier issues most likely related to cash flow as well.

Would seem odd that the Model S spoiler doesn't have any issues, but the 3 does? My bet is still on cash flow to show profitability coupled with supplier issues most likely related to cash flow as well.
I'd bet my TSLA holdings that this is the case. They couldn't spare the cash during production/Q3 crunch and that supplier couldn't/wouldn't take terms.

Reactions: NewTMSMan
Just sent an email to Delivery Manager asking for compensation if the spoiler and badges cannot be provided in a reasonable time period. Been 6 weeks already for me, which I consider reasonable to be able to provide something that should have come with the car I paid for.
Good luck getting any compensation from them. I can't even get refund of my registration fee that they charged me at purchase and then told me to go register the car myself with DMV. Been 5 weeks. Apparently the check was cut 2.5 weeks ago but per them the delivery usually takes 3 weeks....Perhaps somebody is walking from Fremont with these checks to different states/cities