TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

spoiler on ceramic coating?

Discussion in 'Model 3: Interior & Exterior' started by Burrito, Nov 11, 2019.

1. Burrito

Burrito Member

So thinking of adding the OEM spoiler to my M3 but i put a few layers of cquartzUK on myself the week i got it. will i have issues sticking the spoiler on?

2. z06tim

z06tim Member

I would assume so. I just got my car coated yesterday with opticoat pro plus by a professional and he told me when he did his personal car, he had trouble getting his badging for his car to stick to the sides and had to polish off that area for it to work.

3. euG3fo

euG3fo Member

You might want to hand polish the edge of the trunk to ensure you have good adhesion. You don’t want the spoiler flying off on the freeway.

4. RDI Detailing

RDI Detailing Local Vendor - Canada

I would recommend to polish the area first, install spoiler reapply coating