Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Spoiler Post Delivery Info Tesla Service

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Thank you for your enquiry. Please see quote below to supply & fit rear carbon spoiler to your Model 3.
Service/Labor
FRT Hours
FRT Price
Spoiler - Rear (Retrofit using Tape)
Subtotal Labor Price: (GBP)
Parts:
Price
1455166-00-A - M3 SPOILER, CARBON FIBER

Subtotal Parts Price: (GBP)

Subtotal Services and Parts: (GBP)

Discount: (GBP)

Shipping: (GBP)

Estimated Tax: (GBP)

Total Amount: (GBP)

These are currently out of stock at our Europe parts centre but they are showing stock inbound which I would hope will arrive in the next week or 2. If you would like to go ahead with this, please feel free to let me know by reply.

Thanks and regards,

Nicely honest with labour charge. Much better than VW dealer wanting to charge 1 hour for changing battery on our Passat, a job that local Skoda dealer did in under 10 minutes including resetting the windows. Exactly the same battery, exactly the same quality VAG trained staff.

Nicely honest with labour charge. Much better than VW dealer wanting to charge 1 hour for changing battery on our Passat, a job that local Skoda dealer did in under 10 minutes including resetting the windows. Exactly the same battery, exactly the same quality VAG trained staff.
I really cannot tell you the cost, the pain, the lies and trouble I have had with BMW service over 10 years - I can't even bring myself to think about it.

Thank you for your enquiry. Please see quote below to supply & fit rear carbon spoiler to your Model 3.
Service/Labor
FRT Hours
FRT Price
Spoiler - Rear (Retrofit using Tape)
Subtotal Labor Price: (GBP)
Parts:
Price
1455166-00-A - M3 SPOILER, CARBON FIBER

Subtotal Parts Price: (GBP)

Subtotal Services and Parts: (GBP)

Discount: (GBP)

Shipping: (GBP)

Estimated Tax: (GBP)

Total Amount: (GBP)

These are currently out of stock at our Europe parts centre but they are showing stock inbound which I would hope will arrive in the next week or 2. If you would like to go ahead with this, please feel free to let me know by reply.

Thanks and regards,

Seems a bit steep and out of stock seems to be the Tesla theme song. I got a gorgeous red metallic spoiler from China for £65 including postage - two week's wait. Not the same shape as the OEM one: an extra bits
IMG-20191104-WA0004.jpg
on the end. Three full length stripes of double sticky tape for mounting. Alas, my M3 is a bit late arriving so I cannot comment on fitment. A DIY job for sure.

If it is only stuck on using 3M, will it fly off when travelling at 155mph in a hot summer day when the glue gets a bit soft? The little OEM one dont worry me too much but any bigger spoiler would be would be a concern.

Hmmm... I wanna see 2 vids from birmingham 1) a hot summers day
2) someone getting to 155mph on the ring road
Last time I went to Digbeth it took 1 hour to do the last 10 miles...