Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Spokane Service Center

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Got some work done at the service center today, this was my first visit to a service center. There were no loaners available unfortunately, so I ended up in the waiting room for about 2.5 hours while the work was done.

The techs were real helpful. I had brought it in for a couple panel alignment issues, tail light alignment, and charge port for cover not flush. I was curious if they were going to tell me some of these gaps were 'in spec'. The tech agreed that all the gaps needed some work (none were very major), he also pointed out a couple other alignment issues he was going to fix that I hadn't even really noticed.

At the end of the day everything was addressed, with the exception of the charging port door, which he said was as good as it was gonna get.

Good to hear - nice that they spotted the other alignment issues, but sucks that the charging port cover isn't flush. Did they say why it couldn't be adjusted more?

How are you liking your Y? Once my wife's Outback is driven into the ground (as all good Outbacks should be!), she's either going to do a Y or some non-Cybertruck EV Pickup truck. I'd like to keep it in the Tesla family, but......

Good to hear - nice that they spotted the other alignment issues, but sucks that the charging port cover isn't flush. Did they say why it couldn't be adjusted more?

How are you liking your Y? Once my wife's Outback is driven into the ground (as all good Outbacks should be!), she's either going to do a Y or some non-Cybertruck EV Pickup truck. I'd like to keep it in the Tesla family, but......

They told me that it's a little off flush so that the port can be pressed to open. I've seen many other Tesla's with the port flush. Mine isn't terrible so I didn't push the issue, just me being nit picky I guess.

I love my Y so far, I've had it about 2 months now. By far the nicest car I've ever owned. I actually upgraded from a 2012 Outback. I really like the similarities to my outback (cargo space, AWD, roomy interior), I do wish it had a little more ground clearance for snow driving, we'll see this winter if that becomes an issue at all.

Good news for buying a new Tesla in Spokane.

Monday I picked up my MS 85D after having the HV battery heater replaced and noticed in the waiting room three people with clipboards, name tags and looking very earnest. I showed some interest and it turns out the younger pair had just been hired as local Sales Associates.

The space is too small for a gallery (unless they cannibalize some of the Service Center) but it looks good for a new local sales office here in Spokane.
Maybe I can get a test drive of a MY without driving to Seattle. :)

John

• Informative
Reactions: goneskiian and IdaX
Good news for buying a new Tesla in Spokane.

Monday I picked up my MS 85D after having the HV battery heater replaced and noticed in the waiting room three people with clipboards, name tags and looking very earnest. I showed some interest and it turns out the younger pair had just been hired as local Sales Associates.

The space is too small for a gallery (unless they cannibalize some of the Service Center) but it looks good for a new local sales office here in Spokane.
Maybe I can get a test drive of a MY without driving to Seattle. :)

John
Might get a (small) tax break buying in Spokane instead of Seattle area.

Stopped by the Service Center today.

Their ad hoc "showroom" and sales center is up! Two SAs Renee and Brighton are manning a table in the waiting area and they are selling, delivering and giving test drives here in Spokane!
I counted 9 MYs and a few M3s. Not sure how many of the MSs and MXs were new and for sale.

Moderator Note: image removed at the request of the person depicted.

Last edited by a moderator: