Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Spokane store is officially open!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

VandalSibs

I am One with the Force, and the Force is with me
Oct 28, 2019
Spokane, WA
2021-04-28_5-58-54.png

Time to see if my wife wants to test drive a Model Y (even though we have a Tesla already.....)

I'm guessing that it doesn't actually look like that - from what I understand, it's just an office in or next to the service center. Unless there was some construction that I'm not aware of... maybe I'll swing by today after work.
Please do, I was thinking of making a trek up there just to go drive the Tesla and experience a Tesla store (it's been many many years)... but if it's just a bland office building I'll be a bit dissapointed and probably not worth a drive out of the blue (from the Tri Cities, lol)

Reactions: Vancouver ClearBra
I'm guessing that it doesn't actually look like that - from what I understand, it's just an office in or next to the service center. Unless there was some construction that I'm not aware of... maybe I'll swing by today after work.
Agree. In typical Tesla tradition, I’m guessing it looks more like our “new” store in Peabody MA... an old Sears Auto Center that didn’t get much more than a new paint job 😳

Please do, I was thinking of making a trek up there just to go drive the Tesla and experience a Tesla store (it's been many many years)... but if it's just a bland office building I'll be a bit dissapointed and probably not worth a drive out of the blue (from the Tri Cities, lol)

Agree. In typical Tesla tradition, I’m guessing it looks more like our “new” store in Peabody MA... an old Sears Auto Center that didn’t get much more than a new paint job 😳
We've had the service center here for a couple of years now, it was an auto paint shop before that - was pretty run down, from old pictures I've seen, anyway. They did a nice job sprucing it up - for a service center.

I can swing by either today, or Monday (for sure, as I'll be taking my sister to the airport and will have an actual excuse to go out! It is only about ten minutes away from my house.

Just drove by and yep, nothing new on the structure. Just some more banners next to the place (and across the street too) to make the location more obvious. And a few cars for test drives.... wonder if they are going to be delivering to this location? If so, that's tight corners for a delivery truck & trailer...

Just drove by and yep, nothing new on the structure. Just some more banners next to the place (and across the street too) to make the location more obvious. And a few cars for test drives.... wonder if they are going to be delivering to this location? If so, that's tight corners for a delivery truck & trailer...

The store pictures look very striking... Can't await to get my shop open in Seattle, so I can serve all you PNW Tesla owners =)

Alas, it's not the pretty store in the picture I put at the top. I have no clue where that store is...

Here's a street view of the Spokane service center/store. This shot is from September 2019, but when I drove by a week and a half ago, it was still like this.

2021-05-11_6-39-28.png

There is a rumor of a Telsa Store & Service center in nearby Liberty Lake, but I doubt that there would be two service centers this close to each other.... right?

Developer with ties to Tesla planning electric vehicle sales, maintenance facility in Liberty Lake