Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Sponsor trip Australia to Cape Town South Africa

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My dream it to own a cyber truck drive Australia to Cape Town South Africa as a sponsored trip . If anybody has got some fantastic ideas on how to run an advertising campaign or raise the money or get sponsorship . The trials and tribulations of crossing ocean fairies The nationalities languages borders and cultures of the world in one trip. Tesla wouldn’t it be a fantastic trip going to all the different national parks in Africa the advertising the whole trip the durability of the vehicle including an outstanding trip you could have drone support or charging . Solar trailers like Space X on earth , everything from the vehicles . I have got some people very involved in wildlife conservation in Africa and we could raise money for Rhino conservation this would be very in keeping with my past having grown up in Africa and helped with conservation .
Let’s make this happen what an advertising campaign for the cyber truck it could be

Very inspiring project. Here are some interesting experiences that can gib=ve you some ideas:

Thanks I was thinking of the east coast of Africa never considered the west. How about the Asia and top end which rute would be best say around Australia then jump to Papua New Guinea then Asia or would one go up to Darwin and then jump across going through lower India and then crop cross to the Arabic areas towards Italy and then eventually crossing through into Africa and which way then Eastcoast to West Coast

Reactions: Watts_Up