TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Spotify and driver profiles.

Discussion in 'Model 3: User Interface' started by ffirman, Oct 10, 2019.

1. ffirman

ffirman New Member

Does anyone know / or tested if the spotify login changes or is stored along with the driver profile, so different drivers can have their own playlists etc.

We have V10 on our SR+, but have only had a small amount of time playing with spotify, so wondering if anyone else already knows.

Cheers

Fran.

2. Wennfred

Wennfred Active Member

Wouldn’t let me log-on to the free regular package if any so I signed up for premium and it worked right awayz

Fred

3. ranova

ranova Member

I wish it was based on driver profiles, but it is not. Once logged in, its used for all profiles

4. Xylarr

Xylarr Member

I created a special car account and added it to my Spotify Family subscription. The car then uses that account.