Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

wingnutsglory

Aug 19, 2019
PNW
I wonder if there's any bitrate improvement over what's offered with Slacker....? 96? I can't recall what Slacker is but probably not much worse...

ilyak

Mar 16, 2019
Walpole, NH
The sharing video to the car is a game changer. That's essentially the same as casting. How awesome!!!
Based on the description for how the sharing would work ("share the video *link*"), I think this is only going to work with whatever apps end up shipping with the Theater feature. So you'd be able to pull up a Netflix video on your phone and share the link to it with your car and it would start playing in the car. But it's not going to be something like AirPlay where you can share almost any video or mirror your screen.

Down boy, down. :)

This is all still "early access" stuff - not for the rest of us.... please be patient.

The guy who posted these screenshots claims he is not in the early access program.

• Informative
Reactions: 0ptions and MP3Mike

dmurphy

Woof.
Dec 7, 2018
New Jersey - Morris County
Don't interfere with my genius plan to take down TeslaFi!

170px-Heinz_Doofenshmirtz.png

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC