Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Spotify and Hulu included in 2019.32.10

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Haven't seen this mentioned yet, but audio and video now work in the browser while parked (it will pause if you switch to Drive). Other video sites do work but not all.

Working:
MoviesAnywhere.com
Vudu.com
PSVue.com/Watch for Live TV

Not working:
HBONow.com
Amazon Prime Video web

Watching via the browser limits fullscreen within the browser only, but there is an alternative to watch these fullscreen by opening those links from within youtube, which will take you to those sites at fullscreen. I basically added those links into an empty discussion thread on my personal youtube page.

Watching via the browser limits fullscreen within the browser only, but there is an alternative to watch these fullscreen by opening those links from within youtube, which will take you to those sites at fullscreen. I basically added those links into an empty discussion thread on my personal youtube page.

Sneaky! Good sleuthing!

Haven't seen this mentioned yet, but audio and video now work in the browser while parked (it will pause if you switch to Drive). Other video sites do work but not all.

Working:
MoviesAnywhere.com
Vudu.com
PSVue.com/Watch for Live TV

Not working:
HBONow.com
Amazon Prime Video web

Anyway you could try YoutubeTV?

Can someone explain why there is such a wide variation in Tesla OS operating systems. I received my car with a build of this month and it seems that I'm at 2019.28.xxx. I downloaded Stats and it shows a very wide distribution of numbers. Will I get all of the above eventually or will the car go through every update until it gets to 2019.32.10?

Can someone explain why there is such a wide variation in Tesla OS operating systems. I received my car with a build of this month and it seems that I'm at 2019.28.xxx. I downloaded Stats and it shows a very wide distribution of numbers. Will I get all of the above eventually or will the car go through every update until it gets to 2019.32.10?

Your car will update directly to whatever new version is available to it regardless of the currently installed version. There are no prerequisite updates.

• Disagree
Reactions: kpeng
Can anybody who has the update tell me if Spotify supports quickly changing between multiple profiles? My music tastes are vastly different than my wife's or my son's. It would be nice if when they were in the car, I could quickly switch to one of their accounts and play music that they like.

Of course, I have FSD, and have advanced update selected, but I don't have the update yet. Grumble. Grumble..

Reactions: malou