Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Spotify - Artist / Album sort order: what's up with random?

skatefriday

Oct 1, 2019
Los Angeles
Is it just me or are the artists, in particular, in a random order?

When I'm driving down the street, trying to find Rush, in the 150 or so artists I follow and they are in apparent random order that's just a safety hazard.

What am I missing here?

Carol525

May 27, 2019
Chula Vista, CA
All of my Playlists loaded in, but only about 3 of my Albums show. Instead, the Suggested Albums appear in Albums. I did a SEARCH for missing albums, and Saved one to my list, but the next time I went to the car it was gone. I can make a Playlist of an Album, but I'm hoping an update will fix it.

Alphabet Search letters would be good (this is also needed for the Owner's Manual) or can you use the microphone to ask for a specific Artist, Album or Playlist?

ewoodrick

Apr 13, 2018
Buford, GA
What are you missing? That the radio should never take precedence over driving.
No way should it ever be close to a safety issue.

BTW, do you have the shuffle button clicked

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC