Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Spotify artist "Stations" not updating songs

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

OCJeff

Feb 18, 2021
SoCal (RSM)
I just got updated to 2021.36.5.5 but this issue has persisted before that (from the factory with 11.103). I did a search and could not find any matches.

I've noticed that when I’m playing an artists "Station" that the song/artist details don’t change as the station progresses through different songs. It just stays stuck on the first song, and each time a new song starts the "time played" of the song goes back to 0:00 but the artist and song title just never change.

Is this a known issue? Has anyone else seen this?

Reactions: NJEV-Don
I experience the same issue since a while now.
My spotify stopped updating my playlists with new songs that I add since several months now.

Log out / log in and connecting to wi-fi does not fix it..
I have had this issue since release, I also have the issue of not seeing my entire playlist like you. I have noticed it is only very long playlists. It seems like the tesla spotify can only support the first "x" amount of songs in the playlist. ( I haven't counted how many)

I have had this issue since release, I also have the issue of not seeing my entire playlist like you. I have noticed it is only very long playlists. It seems like the tesla spotify can only support the first "x" amount of songs in the playlist. ( I haven't counted how many)

I verified this with my SeC. 100 songs per playlist max...
It is in Tesla's backlog of things to improve but it probably doesn't have a high priority.