Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Spotify bug?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Wondering if anyone else is noticing the same scenario... Listening to a podcast, leave the vehicle... come back and the pod briefly starts playing where I left off then switches to the very first podcast episode. Happens every time and is slightly annoying.

What app are you using? The built in TuneIn or Spotify apps? Are you streaming from your phone? I haven't noticed that issue but I do have a bug where my entire playlists aren't syncing which is frustrating. I deleted one of my playlists and it still shows in the car.

I don't have that issue. I have been binging the same podcast in MY since I got it in December and it always starts back where I left off. Only problem I've found is that I can't reverse search to start from the earliest episode and they don't load the full episode list, It only goes back the last 100 or so. But I can always start an older one on spotify on my phone and then send it to spotify in the car just fine.

As long as it will play my Spotify playlists from start to finish, I'll be happy. My 2014 Mazda CX-5 used to but sometime after 2018, a software change caused it to continue playing that particular artists album, instead of the playlist, meaning I have to hit the 'play' button every time a song ends to continue to the next song on the playlist. Very irritating!