Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Spotify - Buggy/Not Loading?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am having the same issue with spotify. Since 2022.8.2 I have also noticed the predictive shifting also gets it wrong way more often than it used to.

Before this update it would get it right 9/10 times now it's 50/50 at best. There can literally be a car right in front of me and it will get it wrong.

Attachments

• IMG_3396.jpg
    IMG_3396.jpg
    260.2 KB · Views: 90
I have premium Spotify. For the past couple weeks I need to select something new to play instead of Spotify just starting where I left off. Worked great before. If it keeps happening I will change services. I originally subscribed to Sirius and Spotify but Spotify worked so well through all my devices, I cancelled Sirius. Sirius has some options that are unavailable using Spotify such as a live golf channel, Howard and few other stations I really like. I think it will be fixed but who knows with this wacky company.

try to change your screen language, on car settings, with another one you understand (it helps ! ) and the turn back to your original language.

car will reset each time, and this usually fix spotify issues.

worked for me, spotify won't load anything, impossible to log in ... then magic happened.

another thing, if you figure how to change account, go into the last spotify menu, all way down, then scroll all way down again, and you will find log in/out options there.