Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Spotify Finally?? Should we believe Elon?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I really wish that Tesla would speed up bringing Spotify to our cars.
I would really like to easily use my Spotify playlists from the main screen.
Absolutely, I use spotify everywhere else... and still do in the car via the phone. But it will be much more convenient to use the car's screen as the main interface.

Absolutely, I use spotify everywhere else... and still do in the car via the phone. But it will be much more convenient to use the car's screen as the main interface.

Did I see the word « convenient » associated to the V9 user interface on the model S?

We have Spotify on the MCU here in Europe. But because of audio glitches, search engine errors, and inability to download music for offline use, I often rely on my phone via Bluetooth for Spotify...

Reactions: P100D_Me
wow really?? I had no idea it could be that bad...
Oh it is that bad, as Galinette said those of us that have it enabled (as I do) don't bother because the implementation is so bad and so unreliable. I would say it works maybe 60% of the time, otherwise it just locks up the MCU, can't login, displays 'loading error', does not find artists you search for.

Oh it is that bad, as Galinette said those of us that have it enabled (as I do) don't bother because the implementation is so bad and so unreliable. I would say it works maybe 60% of the time, otherwise it just locks up the MCU, can't login, displays 'loading error', does not find artists you search for.

Well, at least you can listen to music reliably with USB. Oh, wait. :p

The greatest software feature Tesla can add to our cars is to fix the music player to work reliably... (both streaming and USB)

Seems like they will have to do some fixing before Spotify comes to the US and this will also benefit those in Europe :)

Reactions: P100D_Me