Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Spotify HiFi

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Spotify just announced HiFi. I'm an Apple Music person and I prefer Apple Music - interface, integration with everything, etc… - but I found this interesting nonetheless: Five Things to Know About Spotify HiFi — Spotify

I know Spotify's integration with Tesla in the past has been iffy, but got a major upgrade a few months ago. I'm curious what you guys think of the possibility of HiFi being supported in a Tesla. That would make the monthly Premium connectivity subscription more useful and would sound amazing I think.

Apparently Tidal integration is imminent, but has been for some time. They do a 'masters' level which can be better than CD quality depending on how its been originally mastered. I know the people that invented the MQA encoding that Tidal uses for Master encoding and its a big step up in musicality.

I use Tidal Masters at home via lifetime Roon* although have temporarily downgraded Tidal plan whilst my hifi equipment is temporarily less accessible. * I have a Roon referral code in my user profile giving a free month if you subscribe after the 14 day trial.

Reactions: psuKinger