Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Spotify Improvement

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Spotify has improved significantly with 2020.44.10.1. I used to shave to cycle through all the media options a few times to get Spotify to connect and now it’s nearly seamless playback when I move from using my phone/computer to car.

Next, I would love it if they could tie Spotify accounts to profiles.

Reactions: jmaddr
It’s definitely a great improvement. I just wish when you select “Artists” it would list them by text only instead of the images and allow you to skim through them quickly like you can with your music on your hard drive. The photos of the artists looks cool but not practical when driving and trying to find something you want. That would be my only gripe.

Reactions: DDHEverything
I guess I'm the only one in the opposite field that doesn't like the new Spotify UI update. The same 6 albums show up on the bottom when I open the app. When you search for artists you have to scroll down to select the actual artists and scan past the artist radio, artist albums (which may not even be the actual artist you searched for).....

Reactions: dmurphy
I guess I'm the only one in the opposite field that doesn't like the new Spotify UI update. The same 6 albums show up on the bottom when I open the app. When you search for artists you have to scroll down to select the actual artists and scan past the artist radio, artist albums (which may not even be the actual artist you searched for).....

I absolutely despise the recent update! It’s ruined my Favorites icons on the main media player. No rhyme or reason but I have hundreds of songs and albums and crud from Spotify showing up there.

Those favorites are important to me as I need to be able to switch quickly with nothing more than a glance. I’m driving a car, and my attention needs to be on the road and not see diving thru a pile of menus.

It’s so bad that I’ve logged out of Spotify and if they don’t fix it, I’ll just give it up altogether.