Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Spotify in Tesla

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Called the hotline this morning. She told me that they are informed from the US that the Sportify update for Hong Kong will be available in these 2 or 3 days and at the same time, if you have purchased AutoPilot, you will have Auto Park with this update as well.

I just called the hotline.. They said it will be available in 1-2 weeks together with 7.1 release

well.. The problem I see with Tesla is over promising and under delivering.. In their communication they will always say 'today' but in fact it will be weeks or even months later... Haha

I just spoke to someone there.....they are going to skip 7.0 and go straight to 7.1 (including Spotify). I asked when - they said "soon". I then asked how soon? Response: "Soon". Soon was also the response I got when I asked when 7.0 was going to come out and that was in mid November FYI. I think 7.0 has been out everywhere else in the world for around 3 months already.

It is confirmed that Tesla HK has started to roll out v7.1 by batch today. All HK tesla owners should receive the updates within 2 weeks. Make sure your car is in good 3G signal or Wifi to get it timely. Of course auto steer feature is disable in v7.1 because of TD's disapproval. Anyway, features like Spotify, still hold, auto park are available.

Last edited:
It is confirmed that Tesla HK has started to roll out v7.1 by batch today. All HK tesla owners should receive the updates within 2 weeks. Make sure your car is in good 3G signal or Wifi to get it timely. Of course auto steer feature is disable in v7.1 because of TD's disapproval. Anyway, features like Spotify, still hold, auto park are available.

wow, such a good news! Wish it is true!

Confirmed by who? I got a whatsapp message from one of the guys at Tesla saying - still need to wait. Maybe he doesn't know either.