Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Spotify in Tesla

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Got 7.1 up and running

Great news! Thanks for letting us know.

By the way, have you played with the Spotify - does it work well?

My wife and I both have our own Spotify accounts. I was thinking of using the Tesla's own one though. That way, i don't get logged out of one of the accounts while one of us is in the car etc. Would be curious to know how I could port my playlists over to the Tesla account easily.

Just completed update so I'll answer my own question for others. AutoPark is here but Summon feature has been disabled, along with the original AutoPilot features, thanks to the Hong Kong Transport Department. This is ********.....

AutoPilot or AutoSteer?

I think the features disabled are lane keeping and lane changing, right? TACC, parking, etc, still there.

Strange, I still haven't received a notification regarding 7.1. Guys here got it on Monday the 11th and its Thursday the 14th and still no notification. Admittedly the 3G signal in my apartment building is weak (usually 1 bar) but my wife drives it around a lot during the week and still no notification. Perhaps I will try tethering it to my phone when I get home to tonight to see if it speeds up the process.

Anyone else not receive a notification on 7.1?