Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Spotify infinite loading when song ends

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Does it happen primarily when you leave your home in the morning? Do you have it connected to wifi? I don't use Spotify, but Slacker will also get stuck and not go to the next song nearly every morning when I leave my house unless I manually click next.

I think it has something to do with picking up the LTE connection after being asleep. The last song appears to get loaded into local memory so it will finish playing, but something about establishing that connection to LTE causes that loading error. It seems to be worse when I have wifi enabled, maybe because the car isn't looking to establish the LTE connection right away when it's connected to wifi. It's not as frequent of an issue if I disable wifi because it seems like the car establishes the LTE connection faster when waking up.

I am having the same issue and have tried all the same things. Currently only using Spotify in the car and it didn’t solve the problem. I can tap next after every song to play through a playlist but it pretty annoying.