Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Spotify interface questions...

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have 2018 S and still trying to get used to the Spotify interface as it's somewhat different than mobile and PC imho. If I use voice search for an artist it only gives me their "radio" station that also includes similar artists. I've now figured out that in order to choose individual albums or songs I have to go to Recently Played but for some reason it won't let me choose an album, it just thinks and thinks then kicks me back out to the Recently Played page again no matter what. Yet if I search via magnifying glass it works fine...although to play an album in it's entirety I have to choose the first song, I can't just click on the album or press a "Play" button underneath said album

The other wonky thing is once you start playing music from one artist it seems to get stuck going through an entire album if you click forward, it randomly stops shuffling through their catalog so you are stuck fast forwarding through like 12 songs from an album of theirs you may not like.

Is it me, am I doing something wrong here? I couldn't find any Spotify/Tesla how-to guide.