Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Spotify Invalid Account, doomed forever?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
We bought a second hand Tesla S 70d from 2015 in February (now it is July). Since then I could never login to Spotify.
I have reset both console and dashboard (hold scrolls and up arrows). Still "invalid account". Has anyone did something different and got it working? I am in Switzerland.

Not familiar with this issue, but you could try to do a full reset (its somewhere in controls -> settings). It wipes all user data, so keep in mind that _all_ your stored data is gone. Driver profiles, navigation settings, everything is back to defaults.

We bought a second hand Tesla S 70d from 2015 in February (now it is July). Since then I could never login to Spotify.
I have reset both console and dashboard (hold scrolls and up arrows). Still "invalid account". Has anyone did something different and got it working? I am in Switzerland.
My spotify account password in Tesla had for some reason changed from the one I had used earlier to some random string which I was able to see in my Spotify account settings in my tablet. By using this random string I was able to log in in Tesla. I recommend that you check this possibility.