Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Spotify issue on MS

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Neon001

May 12, 2019
Md
Just noticed something with my new Model S. When I start a radio station by searching for a song, then playing it, I'll see the typical info appear in the upper left of the screen: top to bottom is the song title (in black font), then artist name (in gray font), then song radio (in gray font). On my M3P I could click on any one of these bottom two to either go to the artist page or the song list on the radio station. On my MS LR they do nothing. This means I have absolutely no way to look at what songs are coming on the song/artist radio station I'm currently playing. Is this just an oversight? Is it possible there's something wrong with the way mine is working (doubtful)? This has gotta be the worst instantiation of a spotify app I've ever seen...

Just noticed something with my new Model S. When I start a radio station by searching for a song, then playing it, I'll see the typical info appear in the upper left of the screen: top to bottom is the song title (in black font), then artist name (in gray font), then song radio (in gray font). On my M3P I could click on any one of these bottom two to either go to the artist page or the song list on the radio station. On my MS LR they do nothing. This means I have absolutely no way to look at what songs are coming on the song/artist radio station I'm currently playing. Is this just an oversight? Is it possible there's something wrong with the way mine is working (doubtful)? This has gotta be the worst instantiation of a spotify app I've ever seen...
Funny that I'm seeing all these Spotify issues coming up in here now. It's been a less-than-great experience for me, too. I just posted in another thread my "solution". I have a Spotify premium account and because of the issues with Spotify in my refreshed Model S (not syncing correctly, not showing all playlists, etc.), I just use the app on my phone while in the car. No issues at all. Yeah, we don't get the big screen to look at but I also don't make myself crazy trying to get it to work correctly. I just don't think this is a priority for Tesla, based on three+ years of this and Tunein Radio being a problem.

Reactions: avesraggiana