Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Spotify issue

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi all,

My 2022 MYLR has developed an issue with Spotify when entering the car. It will show the song that should be playing but wont play the song, let me browse playlists but not play the playlist.

I have found a workaround of selecting another source (eg tunein radio) playing something on that and then returning to Spotify, which will now work.

All software is up to date and I am based in the UK.

Any ideas of what’s going on?

Hi all,

My 2022 MYLR has developed an issue with Spotify when entering the car. It will show the song that should be playing but wont play the song, let me browse playlists but not play the playlist.

I have found a workaround of selecting another source (eg tunein radio) playing something on that and then returning to Spotify, which will now work.

All software is up to date and I am based in the UK.

Any ideas of what’s going on?
On my 2023 MY LR Spotify was working fine until a week ago. Now it wants me to login into Spotify, but login will not work. I have tried almost everything I get it to work. I have heard others are having the same issue with their Spotify. Anybody have a fit or work around?

On my 2023 MY LR Spotify was working fine until a week ago. Now it wants me to login into Spotify, but login will not work. I have tried almost everything I get it to work. I have heard others are having the same issue with their Spotify. Anybody have a fit or work around?
Having the same issue with my 2022 MYLR, I have tried so many things but I keep getting an “Unable to log in. Please try again later”. Anyone found a fix for this?

Try changing your password on the app or a computer.
My wife has been having the same problem and it might be a profile issue. Do you have more than one driver on your Tesla app?
I am having the same issue since a couple of weeks on my ‘23 model Y, and it is only my wife that has the issue as a second driver with her own key and own spotify account. Tried the reboot, logoff logon etc and same errors as described above. Super annoying.

Reactions: flstcgranucci
I think the next step for me will be dumping all profiles, remove all profiles from both cars, and remove each other as drivers on the app. Have my wife rejoin her car with her key and profile. Then log into her Spotify account. Then do the same for my car. Kinda like we are getting new cars