Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Spotify loading endlessly

peeeeeeter

Apr 2, 2021
Los Angeles
I frequently have to reset my 2021 Model 3 because Spotify will just refuse to play. Good LTE signal, and the playlists load. But when I actually tap a song, it will load indefinitely forever. So I have to reset. This happens every day or two. Any ideas? I've seen a lot of chatter on the forums about playlists not fully loading or sign-in issues, but I don't experience those problems.

The songs show up, they can be selected, and then they just present the loading circle until I reboot the car. I pay for premium connectivity and it also happens on wifi. Halp!

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC