Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Spotify loading endlessly

agreif

Mar 3, 2020
Chicago, IL
OK Tesla Mobile was out this morning. The technician told me that this was a known issue and would be addressed in a firmware update. He also said that engineering was working on it. So that is a good answer, although in my case the issue has been going on for some time -- hopefully this is the same issue they are working on.
This was also the "answer" for why when I went to a radio station it goes to some random starter station till I select another station again. Let's hope some of the updates address these minor annoyances.

runcatrun

Oct 11, 2021
Seattle
OK Tesla Mobile was out this morning. The technician told me that this was a known issue and would be addressed in a firmware update. He also said that engineering was working on it. So that is a good answer, although in my case the issue has been going on for some time -- hopefully this is the same issue they are working on.
I went in back in Feb and March with this (and other connectivity issues) and was told the same thing: firmware. Six months later, and still a firmware issues. Unacceptable.

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC