Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Spotify login problem

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I've joined the Tesla family yesterday 💪, but I have problems with getting Spotify arranged.
I have a spotify premium account for years now and my login has always been via the 'Continue via Google' option. I tried to set a password via the web version to be able to login via the simple username/password fields in my Tesla but with those credentials I can't login (tried username in mail and number format)
How do you do this?

I am in the same boat. I had a Facebook created account. Spotify was able to unlink my facebook. Tried setting the device password. Won't login with userid or email.

My guess is there is a bug with the app, both sets of credentials work fine anywhere else.

Hijacking this thread a bit...

Took car yesterday. I can enable spotify as a source. But when I try to use it, since very first time, all I see is just a spinning "Signing in" and that's it. It does not ask (and never did) which account to use etc... Connection is good. Wither LTE either WIFI

In short, I cannot use spotify.

Any suggestions what to do?

Took car yesterday. I can enable spotify as a source. But when I try to use it, since very first time, all I see is just a spinning "Signing in" and that's it. It does not ask (and never did) which account to use etc... Connection is good. Wither LTE either WIFI

Hi. I have exact same issue. Picked up my M3 LR yesterday and tried to access Spotify today and was greeted with the same spinning “Signing in”

let me know if you sort it.

Hi. I have exact same issue. Picked up my M3 LR yesterday and tried to access Spotify today and was greeted with the same spinning “Signing in”

let me know if you sort it.
I rebooted MCU twice. once ~24 hrs after receiving car. this did not sort it.
second reboot was ~4 hrs after first one. after that one i was presented with the login screen on the spotify :)

Reactions: nrushforth

Same here but reboot didn't help 😔. Any suggestions?