Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Spotify messing with saved playlists, artists, stations

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I know topics related to Spotify have appeared in several other threads where the 7.1 UI is discussed, but I felt like we needed a separate thread for this issue.

Has anyone noticed that Spotify automatically adds stations to "your library" tab after you have searched and played them? If you check the picture below you will see what I mean:

IMG_1519.JPG

Those 2 were added automatically to my library after I searched for them and played them. That´s OK with me, but what I can´t find is any way of removing them from that list. Does anyone know?

Another thing I´d like to point out is that I have observed an erratic behavior with regards to storing albums under the albums tab. Now and then, Spotify just removes your saved albums from the list. Has anyone else had this issue?

The only way to fix it and have my saved albums/artists/songs appear again is to restore the Tesla Account under settings/apps/multimedia.

If any of you guys can share his/her experience with these issues, that would be nice.

Thanks!