Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Spotify Not Advancing

wrf2e

Apr 6, 2016
Fort Worth
Is anyone else having an issue where Spotify hangs up at the end of a song? Mine will get to the end and then just spin the loading image. If i press next it will go to the next track with no issues.

zhu-

custom title
Oct 24, 2018
NJ
Just got 11.1 today and spotify is still buggy. It seems to get bugged almost every time I enter the car but this fixes it for me: switch to streaming, phone, or any other tab in the music menu then switch back to spotify and it's always perfect after.

Reactions: M109Rider

M109Rider

Apr 8, 2018
Kitchener, Ontario
The most technologically advanced car in the world can't play the most popular music platform in the world? Go figure.

Smart phones have some of the most advanced tech in them also. They’re also buggy. Go figure.
You should become a programmer, so you can show these software engineers how these easy fix’s are done. :)

Reactions: JBT66

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC