Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Spotify Podcast not loading - 2022.12.3.2

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
2018 Model 3 AP2.5

Spotify podcast suddenly not loading. Spotify music plays fine. Tune-in Podcast loads fine, just not Spotify.

Does anyone have same problem?

I already tried log-off and removed the access from Spotify Tesla-app from web. Then re-login. Still not loading. Wondering if it's a FW issue or a Spotify issue.

2018 Model 3 AP2.5

Spotify podcast suddenly not loading. Spotify music plays fine. Tune-in Podcast loads fine, just not Spotify.

Does anyone have same problem?

I already tried log-off and removed the access from Spotify Tesla-app from web. Then re-login. Still not loading. Wondering if it's a FW issue or a Spotify issue.

Suddenly? Spotify podcast hasn't worked for me for the better part of a year... music is fine... I try a random one from time to time.... still doesn't work... just get the spinny icon and then an error.

I have a fix... I play Spotify over bluetooth since they work on the phone... the PC... the tablet... without issue. All the updates the car gets... the reboots... and Spotify podcasts won't work?

Suddenly? Spotify podcast hasn't worked for me for the better part of a year... music is fine... I try a random one from time to time.... still doesn't work... just get the spinny icon and then an error.

I have a fix... I play Spotify over bluetooth since they work on the phone... the PC... the tablet... without issue. All the updates the car gets... the reboots... and Spotify podcasts won't work?
Same here. Works only part of the time. A log off and log in sometimes fixes it. Faster than a reboot...

Podcasts work for me, just not all of the daily versions update without a reboot. I read on another post people have luck with the spinny wheel by going into menu-> service -> wheel configuration, change to another setting, car reboots... go same menu system, change it back to your wheel configuration, car reboots again. Tried it for lack of updates, but for not playing podcasts see maybe this will help

After update 2022,28.1 (entertainment patch... wonder if that's why Spotify podcasts work now?) -- suddenly podcasts work in the car... I've been unable to play podcasts in Spotify for the better part of 2+ years. As stated before... music works, podcasts... I have to play Spotify via bluetooth on the phone to listen to them.

And no amount of updates or rebooting fixed it for me.