TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Spotify problem - cannot log in as Tesla user after recent Tesla software upgrade

Discussion in 'Hong Kong' started by nghktom, Oct 20, 2017.

Tags:
  1. nghktom

nghktom Member

After the recent Tesla Software Upgrade, i am unable to log in to Spotify when choosing to log in as Tesla user. Anyone experience the same problem ?

2. donkeyrider

donkeyrider Member

Hi,

I also have this problem. Only solution is to reboot the screen by holding down both scroll buttons.

Good luck

3. Bat mobiel

Bat mobiel New Member

I have the same problem, do you mean the scroll buttons on the steering wheel? I wonder; Is this an ‘total’ reboot of all settings of the car?

4. Argonaut

Argonaut Member

Your settings won't be affected by doing this. I had the same issue after the software update and a simple reboot fixed it.

5. gubes

gubes Member

Almost given up using Spotify in the Tesla. Works 50% of the time now. Just like most things with Tesla.

6. PatrickCH4313

PatrickCH4313 Member

I had the same problem (Spotify login error) after software upgrade 17.42 a88c8d5. Rebooting just fixed it.

7. Aaron Lee

Aaron Lee New Member

Maybe you can convert Spotify to MP3 with TuneFab Spotify Music Converter then you can fix Spotify problems with perfectly.