Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Spotify problem

Kandiru

Oct 20, 2014
USA
Library syncs to the cloud, iPhone syncs to the cloud, period. Just hit TuneIn, then Spotify again and should load. While playing a song the tiny parallel lines above the song name will bring it up also. Hope this helps.

• Informative
Reactions: Hugh Mannity

kajsidog

Nov 28, 2017
Florida
My car shows things added awhile ago but nothing recently. Switching inputs didn't help. Website and phone have no issues. Spotify was still an awesome addition for my 2k mile trip this weekend!

Jarvis2018

Apr 1, 2019
Colorado
Had an issue with syncing playlists. Figured out that if they are your own playlists that are marked in Spotify as “collaborative” they won’t show up in the Tesla. Just something to be aware of that I had to figure out. Changed that, signed out and back in and they were all there.

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC