Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

spotify problems

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Had a 4 hour drive where it stopped playing twice. The first time it tried to load for about 10 seconds and then recovered connection and started playing, The second time it got stuck and I had to do the Spotify->Tune In->Spotify switch to get it working again

Yes... I have the same issues as you. Spotify native app not able to find my playlist/library, also while playing the library, at the end of each song, it just seemed to stop... and yet if i pressed "next" it would play the next track! but so annoying that i must manually click next at the end of each song! also not all songs are played from the playlist, it seemed to just find about 6 songs and playing them on loop.

broadband is showing full signal LTE...

iPhone could pair with the car, no problem at all, and so i just use the Spotify app on my phone.

Have tried the reboot and it's still the same.

I've had (dare I say it!) no spotify issues since updating to 2019.36.2.1 ea322ad on my LRAWD. It hasn't stopped once or given any loading errors since I updated 2 weeks ago.

I've had this happen before where 1 update worked fine and then it was broken in another update but all good at the minute.

Mine is tons better since the last update. It can still drop out but clicking the wheel right usually gets it going again.
The service guy said, as the USA now gets Spotify, he expects it to be integrated into the core system rathere than be a bolt on, so he thinks it will get further improvements soon.

Wow! Thanks for the tip. Spotify stopped loading my playlists etc (infinite loading). I switched to other apps, radio, streaming, etc. but never tried Tunein.

I restarted display with scroll wheels and that still didn’t fix anything.

Just did the Tunein trick and it did the job!

Rich