Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Spotify problems?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Lately I’ve noticed Spotify is only displaying roughly half the song selections in my opened playlists. I’m finding I need to use to phone to make selections more often now.

Also, requesting a song via voice is not working again. It was working fine before, but now nothing. Anyone else having issues?

Really? I haven't received the download notification yet, but instead of 'fixing issues', it seems to be creating new ones. I'm not going to download it then; thanks for the heads up. At least not until I hear others don't have the same issues.

There's a always fixes (and new bugs). There's things that are documented and plenty that aren't.

FSD seems to be working better for me on (straight) cities streets with these numerous small release version numbers. I've having far less disengagements.

Lately I’ve noticed Spotify is only displaying roughly half the song selections in my opened playlists. I’m finding I need to use to phone to make selections more often now.
Anyone else having issues?

I have the same issue and it is driving me nuts. I have a One Plus 7T and this started in the last couple of months. In the last couple of weeks when I play Spotify from my phone on my M3, it does not change the display name of the song. Keeps the very first one. I can fast forward, replay, etc. and that works, but the display name of that FIRST song never changes I am on 2020.48 and still have it. I have tried forgetting my device on my Tesla. I have completely deleted my Tesla from my phone bluetooth, but it is still there. .And I have been getting this message for months: Message access Advance Feature Supported...Re-pair for Advance Message access Feature. Nothing stops it.

For the past 3 days, I have had a similar problem as Zorak03 reports, except that the Spotify display on the touchscreen in my Model 3 now displays only about half of my albums. I have not been able to find a way to communicate this to Spotify or to Tesla.

I reported the problem a couple of days ago to Tesla Service, which set up an appointment to take a look at the touchscreen, after the soft reboot they suggested did nothing to help. They sent a message this afternoon, set forth verbatim:

"So unfortunately the playlist are limited to 100 songs at this time so maybe what is going on. They are working in improvements for future dates so I will cancel your appointment for now unless there is something else that is needed?"